Dario Scapitta Design
Kremersmaten 126 – 7511LC, Enschede, Netherlands
+31 (0)6 25351436
Behind these web pages, a very independent designer is working to design and produce his collections, with the intention to create nice design objects that meet the taste of those who visit the site and decide to buy. Dario Scapitta Design is always available for any request and explanation, and we would like to keep always a strongest and a helpful contact with our customer. If you require any information before to order, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be very glad to help you and find the best solution for your satisfaction.
1. These general conditions are applied to every offer of Dario Scapitta Design and any agreement reached at a distance between Dario Scapitta Design and the buyer. Dario Scapitta Design has the right to change the Terms after the expiry of the term. For effects of text errors, we do not accept liability.
2. The text of these general conditions is available to the buyer before the distance contract (electronic) is closed. When the distance contract is concluded electronically, the text of these terms and conditions is always available for the buyer in such a way that the buyer will be able to store it in a simple on a durable medium. If this is not reasonably possible, please indicate how the general conditions in electronic form can be taken before the order will placed, and after a buyer's request, the terms and conditions will be sent, either electronically or otherwise without charge.
Each item on this site is made to order. The production time depends on the item ordered, Dario Scapitta Design, however, requires a production time between two to three weeks, plus delivery time. If the ordered item will be available it will be directly shipped to the provided address. The customer will be always informed about the production time and delivery time.
1. The offer includes a complete and accurate description of the products offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the buyer. If Dario Scapitta Design using these images are a true representation of the products offered. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer are not binding by Dario Scapitta Design.
2. Each offer contains all the information that the buyer needs, and it is clear what are the rights and obligations to the acceptance of the offer. This concerns in particular:
• the price including taxes;
• any costs of delivery;
• the method of payment, delivery or performance of the contract.
3. The purchase agreement between Dario Scapitta Design and the customer is established as follows:
After the order, the customer receives the order confirmation via e-mail, including any shipping and production information. As soon as the payment is received, the product production starts. Please remember that each product is made to order.
• If the data in the order confirmation are not correct, the customer have to send an e-mail to Dario Scapitta Design within 24 hours. After the expiry of this period, it is assumed that the buyer accepts the order as correct.
• When receiving items not ordered, the customer must send the wrong article to Dario Scapitta Design within 3 working days . Any inaccuracies in the order confirmation sent by Dario Scapitta Design to the customer, must be reported to Dario Scapitta Design within 24 hours of order's confirmation.
1. The contract is concluded at the moment of order confirmation and meet the corresponding conditions.
2. When the buyer has accepted the electronically confirm, Dario Scapitta Design will send a receipt of the acceptance of the offer by electronic means (e-mail) .
3. Dario Scapitta Design must take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the electronic transmission of the data and the electronic payment and ensures a secure web environment. If the buyer can pay electronically, the trader will take appropriate safety precautions.
1. Dario Scapitta Design guarantees that the products meet the specifications stated in the offer and the reasonable requirements of soundness.
2. Warranty is given only to manufacturing defects such as loose components soldered or glued parts. Warranty excludes items weared over time or if the damage is due to intent and / or non-observance of or improper use by the customer. The colors shown on the website may differ from the real items due to the settings of the screen of the buyer. We do not accept liability for damage of any nature whatsoever, resulting from our website and / or decisions based on information from our website.
3. The return warranty is applied following receipt of the goods and is valid only on presentation of the invoice (order confirmation).
4. When purchasing products, the buyer can return his product within 7 days from the receiving date. The customer must to send the relevant product to Dario Scapitta Design within the said period. Returns of products supplied can only take place after by Dario Scapitta Design approval, where Dario Scapitta Design has the right to give the instructions regarding the shipment method.
5. During this period, the buyer will treat the product and packaging. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he have to send the product with all accessories and in their original condition and packaging to Dario Scapitta Design, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by Dario Scapitta Design.
6. If the buyer exercises his right of withdrawal, shipment cost of returning the goods are charged to the buyer, shipment costs will not refunded, only the product price.
7. The refund will be paid by Dario Scapitta Design as soon as possible but no later than 30 days after the return of the product.
8. Dario Scapitta Design reserves the right to refuse returned items or the full amount to be credited if it is suspected that the product has been used or damaged by the customer.
9. Complaints may be addressed to: Dario Scapitta Design | Kremersmaten 126 | 7511 LC Enschede | Netherlands | firstname.lastname@example.org | +31 (0) 6 25351436.
Prices and payment
1. All items prices are including VAT plus shipping costs . The shipping costs are on the order confirmation and are depending on the customer country of residence. If buyer country is not on our shipping list he/she have to contact Dario Scapitta Design before ordering. The buyer is obliged to take the products at the time that they are delivered to him. If the Buyer refuses or fails to provide the necessary and correct information or instructions for the delivery, the goods will be stored at the risk of the buyer. The buyer will have then all additional costs, including in case of storage. Shipping prices are indicated for product up to 2 Kg weight. Additional fees can be charged for orders than more than 2 Kg weight. A buyer that needs to order more products has to contact Dario Scapitta Design before to place the order.
2. The purchaser shall pay the payments by PayPal, credit card or bank transfer. The order will be produced and shipped when payment is received by Dario Scapitta Design. The customer pays the amount stated on the order confirmation.
3. In case of default by the buyer, the legal provisions are applied in this regard. In case of default of the buyer, legal restrictions will be applied by Dario Scapitta Design with the right to charge reasonable costs.
Execution and production
Each item on this site is produced after the time of order. The production time depends on the item ordered, Dario Scapitta Design, however, requires a production time of two to three weeks, plus delivery time. The buyer will be always informed about the production time and delivery time.
1. Dario Scapitta Design will use the utmost diligence on the receiving and in the execution of ordered products.
2. The place of delivery is the address provided by the buyer.
3. Dario Scapitta Design sends the orders using TNT Track & Trace and insurance against lost. Shipping is possible within and outside Netherlands. Prices for international shipping are for the all countries. For particular information about prices and delivery time, the buyer must contact Dario Scapitta Design before ordering. The delivery conditions are indicative and therefore they can change. Late delivery does not allow you to receive compensation or the right to cancel your order or to dissolve the agreement, unless the delivery delay is such that the agreement can not be observed any more.
4. The listed items will be produced and delivered as soon as the buyer payment will be received by Dario Scapitta Design.
5. If delivery is not successful because a wrong address given, the costs to re-sending a new order are charged to the buyer.
6. When an order is not delivered to the customer, but sent by Dario Scapitta Design, please wait for 3 weeks domestic shipments and 5 weeks for international shipments, before ordering any rerun. The experience is that 99.9% of the consignments within this period has to be still delivered.
7. The risk during the transport of the goods ordered by the customer is charged to Dario Scapitta Design. The risk about products at the time of delivery is charged to the buyer. The risk of the possible return of the products is charged to the buyer.
8. Dario Scapitta Design is allowed to send sold goods in partial deliveries. The seller shall inform the buyer immediately about the reasons of a partial delivery .
Use personal data and privacy
Personal details provided by the customer are stored in the Dario Scapitta Design database. Dario Scapitta Design handles the personal information carefully and only to use it for evaluation, conclusion and implementation of the agreement, providing the requested information to maintain the customer relationship. Dario Scapitta Design will not to disclose the information to third parties. Dario Scapitta Design is in all cases to the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act. If the customer wishes to see the information as they are included in the file, Dario Scapitta Design will provide this information upon a receipt of a written request to this provision. It will be possible to remove the personal customer's information from the database only with a written request from the customer.
1. The buyer is not allowed to make use of the by Dario Scapitta Design trade mark, trade name and the logo without prior written permission of Dario Scapitta Design.
2. All available information on the website are copyrighted. It is not permitted to use any information obtained from the Dario Scapitta Design website without prior written permission also to copy and / or distribute in any form whatsoever. Visitors and users of the website can not derive any rights from the information provided. The text or graphics on this website may not, without the written permission of Dario Scapitta Design, be reproduced and / or published wholly or in part by print, photocopy, fax, typing, storage in a retrieval system or otherwise, which is applicable to the full or partial revision.
3. Dario Scapitta Design owns and retains all intellectual property rights on the designs.
4. It is not permitted, without the consent of Dario Scapitta Design, to use the above rights in the broadest sense, including (but not limited to) the making of reproductions.
All rights, obligations, offers, orders and agreements to which these General Conditions are referring only to the Dutch law.
All users of this website are deemed to have read and agree to the above conditions. By placing an order you will automatically agree to our Terms and Conditions.